To make sure you get all our emails, add the domain "jobcrusher.com" to your list of approved senders, or minimally the email "email@example.com". We have listed out instructions for the most popular email services here:
Instructions for Gmail:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Gmail Contacts. Google will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts.
- If Gmail has marked emails you wish to whitelist as spam, tell Gmail the emails are not spam:
- In Gmail, navigate to the spam folder.
- Search for emails containing the domain "jobcrusher.com".
- Select all the emails shown.
- Click More and then Not spam.
- Create a filter for the address
- If that doesn't do it, you can also create a filter to tell Google to whitelist our email:
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner, and then Settings
- Click on Filters and then Create a new filter
- Enter "jobcrusher.com" in the From field
- Click Create filter with this search
- In the box headed "When a message arrives that matches this search" select "Never send it to spam"
- Click the Create filter button
Instructions for Outlook:
- Add email@example.com to your Outlook.com Contacts. Outlook.com will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts.
- If that doesn't do it, you can also add our address to your safe senders to tell Outlook to whitelist our email:
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner and then More mail settings
- Select Safe and blocked senders and then Safe senders
- Add add the domain of the email you want to whitelist to the list of Safe senders
- Return to Safe and blocked senders and then select Safe mailing lists
- Add the email address of the online group you want to whitelist to the list of Safe mailing lists
- To whitelist all email from us, add "jobcrusher.com" to the list of safe senders
Instructions for Yahoo! users:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Yahoo! Mail Contacts. Yahoo! will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts.
- If that doesn't do it, you can also create a filter to tell Yahoo! to whitelist our email:
- Mouse over the Settings menu icon and select Settings
- Click Filters and then Add
- Enter a Filter Name
- Enter "jobcrusher.com" in the Sender field
- Select Inbox as the folder to deliver the email to
- Click Save and then click Save again
Note: Do not enter email addresses in both the Sender AND Recipient fields as Yahoo! Mail will only filter in emails that meet both criteria
Instructions for Hotmail users:
- Open your mailbox and click "Options" (upper right hand corner).
- Click the "Junk E-Mail Protection" link.
- Select the "Safe List" link.
- Copy and paste email@example.com into the dialog box titled "Type an address or domain".
- Click the "Add" button next to the dialog box.
- If the mailing is in your "Junk E-Mail Folder", open the email and click the "Not Junk" button.
- You should also check that the mailing's email address is not in your Blocked Senders list. You can find your Blocked Senders list by following the directions above and going to "Blocked Senders List" instead of "Safe List". If you see firstname.lastname@example.org in this list, select it and click the Remove button.
Instructions for other e-mail services:
Add jobcrusher.com to your address book, or list of contacts. If you can't add the entire domain "resumedesktop.com" to your contacts list, add the e-mail address "email@example.com".